Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This is the day that the Lord has made.

I am so thankful for another day to serve the Lord. It has been a very busy day in the office. A sweet lady named, Shirley, gave me a bunch of Dove candy and it was, "Oh soooo Good....."

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day. I know that I am priviledge to have my mom still with me. We took her to eat at a nearby resturant on Friday evening. She was able to spend Mother's Day with my brother. She enjoyed herself there for the day.

Gloria and Stacey and the granddaughters were here for the day. They fixed a great meal for us. Gloria, Stacey and me gathered around the computer in the evening and looked at videos and facebook.  It was really "making memories" as my mom would say.

It is supper time and I am going to go fix our meal now.

The Lord bestowed on me a day filled with His almighty love and grace. Thank you my Lord and King!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment