Friday, May 20, 2011

A Great Evening

I had such a nice evening with our daughter Stacey and her daughters, our grandaughters. The youngest, Katie graduated from preschool. She was dressed in a cap and gown of blue. She was much more comfortable in front of the crowd this time. At the Christmas program, she was so afraid and shy. Tonight she was singing some and doing the signs to, "This Little Light of Mine."

I love it when the girls tell me that they are going to keep me forever. You know that is what our Heavenly Father says He is going to do (seal and redeem) for us when we ask Him into our hearts. It is eternal salvation. Not a 100 days, 1000 years, but forever.
Our loving, redeeming king and Savior. God of mercy and grace.

Jesus Loves Me This I Know For The Bible Tells Me So!!!! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment